Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15JkuHIow

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Happiness

"Happiness...it springs from a moment of contentment. I think of peace as being an extended, deep contentment, and happiness is a moment in time within that. I sit here quietly and listen. The house is full of blessing. My heart skips as the spirits of love, abundance, nature, creativity and everyday magic embrace me... "
I read this poem and it said exactly what I was feeling today. I am sooo blessed! I always feel happiest in the Fall, I'm not sure why?! I love the weather I guess. I was cleaning my house today and I was wondering why I ever complain?! I have a happy marriage, healthy children, great friends and I'm able to get out of bed in the morning and walk! I don't want to take all of this for granted! Thank you, Thank you Jesus!!!

No comments: