Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15JkuHIow

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Janurary already?!


I can't believe the Holidays are over! It was so much fun, just non-stop! I'm a little bit happy it's over. I sewed non-stop! Which is why I haven't posted anything in a long time! I fell into bed every night around 1a.m. I still didn't do everything I wanted. How does it sneak up so fast?
I finally got my Christmas decorations put away! Wow, that took forever. (it's worth it) My house seems so bare! Tomorrow I'll be cleaning it like crazy!
We have been so blessed this season. We stayed at the Battlehouse one night for the Instrust Christmas party. It was so much fun. Even tho we were still in town, it felt like a different world. I really want that bed! We also went to Jackson, MS to see the Trans Siberian Orchestra. I had chills the whole time. We were on the front row, It's such a beautiful show!
Then of course Christmas was very nice, my family came over Christmas Eve. We went to the Christmas Eve service at church, then came home and ate a huge dinner. My baby sister (well she's 26) Seija was home from Italy. It was so good to see her.
The boys were so excited about their gifts! (But not about getting their picture taken:) I made them these P.J.'s. They were so cuddly! Sorry Spencer and Dillon, I made you p.j.'s when you were their ages, but not this time. Maybe next year all 4 of you can match?!
Speaking of Spencer and Dillon, Dillon's Christmas present was a ticket to go see Spencer. He was there from the 25th until Jan. 2nd I felt a little better about not having Spencer home just knowing he had Dillon there. They surfed everyday! I am so blessed to see how close they are. They really love each other! I have the best boys!
After Christmas we went to New Orleans with our friends. It was an absolute dream weekend! We stayed at the Ritz Carlton first of all! I want that bed too! We ate, shopped, ate, shopped and laughed our heads off all weekend! Grant and I often wonder how in the world we could have such good friends?! God has truly blessed us beyond what we deserve! I guess that sums up my holidays! Good friends are such a blessing that we don't take for granted. I am so grateful! We have family,friends,our health, a home full of laughter, and I could go on and on.
Now it's time to get back into a routine, like working out more, getting my house in order, being better at being a wife and mom, and most of all spending more time getting to know God! (I am loving the word "Abiding" lately!)
Hope everyone has a blessed New Year!
I will be posting new stuff soon! I promise!

No comments: