Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15JkuHIow

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Back to School!


I know I haven't posted forever! We have had the best busy summer! We went to Colorado for 3 weeks. Spencer was with us for 1 of the those weeks. It was so much fun and a little crazy. We drove! A 24 hr. trip in 2 days with 4 boys and a husband...need I say more?! Really tho, it was a blessing to have my whole family together! We spent time with all of our Colorado family, Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles, Cousins and some of our friends from home came too. We did lots of hiking and eating. Now school has started and I am one happy mommy! I'm trying to get my house in order now and start sewing for fall! If anyone is interested email me or call me! I'll be posting pictures as I make them! I'm not sure about an open house this fall, but maybe in the spring when I have more help!

No comments: