Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15JkuHIow

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Saturday Fun







Today is a "party hopping" day for me! I went to two graduation parties. Of course I was finishing monogramming and sewing the gifts this morning! I've been doing everybody else's stuff and mines always last. It's such a blessing to be able to give a handmade gift. I'm really thankful that God has giving me the gift to do it and the equipment to do it! Grant took the little boys to their baseball games this morning so I could get things done. Then they came home and played on the slip -n- slide all afternoon. They had the best time! They are so happy to be out of school and just have time to play. The monogrammed umbrella seemed to be a big hit with the matching wristlet. The towel and bag are another gift I monogrammed. (They're sitting on the bench I just painted) Can you guess what my favorite colors are?!

3 comments:

Magen Quiroz said...

LOVE the bench... looks great!

TheVintageMagpie said...

I love that bag.. and the way you have attached the handles. Great idea x

The Heath's said...

LOVE the bench. It turned out great!