Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15JkuHIow

Friday, May 16, 2008

Weekend yard work



Last weekend was so great. The whole family was home so we worked in the yard together. (well actually, I followed them around and told them what to do) It was beautiful weather. Grant and I grilled out and just enjoyed being together. We realized that we really need to do this more often.
This is Mason, he couldn't wait to get home from school the next day to work in the yard some more! I wish I could say that for Dillon! (16 year old)
Oh, and this is Rusty our dog, he's posing. He actually does smile when we come home. He showed up on our back deck about a year and a half ago. He babysits the boys and will even clean the kitchen floor for me. So we kept him. He is precious! God sent him to our house!

1 comment:

Magen Quiroz said...

your boy is growing up... crazy! love your stuff!