Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15JkuHIow

Sunday, May 18, 2008

towel wraps


These are the towel wraps I've been monograming all Saturday night! There's 13. It felt so good to be finished! I cleaned my sewing room too! It was pretty disgusting. While I cleaned, my machine stitched away! My little baseball players were very tired tonight so I was able to get a lot done. We only have about a week left of baseball!! Yeah! We're all ready to have a much slower schedule.

2 comments:

Magen Quiroz said...

Those turned out SO cute! what great colors!

TheVintageMagpie said...

Those wraps are amazing, your machine stitched while you cleaned? That is too much... that is just the stuff out of fairytales!! Lovely blog x